Open Letter to Minister of Justice, Manitoba, Canada
More Recent Stories
- A PRAYER FOR AMERICA
- SANANDA: THE VOICE OF TRUTH SHALL BE HEARD THROUGHOUT THE LAND - Part 2 (with Italian Translation)
- BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGY IN THE HEALTH INDUSTRY (with Comment by PHB)
- CONGRESSMAN MIKE ROGERS' OPENING STATEMENT ON HEALTH CARE REFORM IN WASHINGTON, DC.
- WAS MOORE TORNADO CREATED TO COVER UP SCANDALS? COMPELLING EVIDENCE! (with Comment by PHB)
- CELL PHONE 'TOWERS' ARE NOT WHAT WE WERE LEAD TO BELIEVE
- 'MYSTERIES OF RADIANCE UNFOLDED' - 'ALL IS RADIANCE' - CHAPTER 2 - PHOENIX JOURNAL 74 - WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU? WHAT IS YOUR JOURNEY AND PURPOSE?-
- 'MYSTERIES OF RADIANCE UNFOLDED' - 'ALL IS RADIANCE' - CHAPTER 1 - PHOENIX JOURNAL 74- WHAT IS CREATION AND WHAT IS CREATOR?
- US MILITARY GIVES ITSELF AUTHORITY TO POLICE AMERICA WITHOUT PERMISSION
- HENEGHAN: TREASONGATE ESCALATES BUT ENDGAME NEARS
- ~ALTERNATIVE HEALTH CARE~
- FRACKING: A SILENT DEATH SWEEPS ACROSS THE WORLD
- WATER FLUORIDATION DEFEATED IN PORTLAND; CITIZENS OVERWHELMINGLY REJECT DUMPING TOXIC FLUORIDE CHEMICALS INTO THE WATER SUPPLY
- REPEAL THE MONSANTO PROTECTION ACT AND SAVE STATES RIGHTS TO LABEL GMOs
- A BUMP IN THE ROAD
- OBAMA'S WAR ON FREE EXPRESSION
- GLOBAL WARMING DEBUNKED: NASA REPORT VERIFIES CARBON DIOXIDE ACTUALLY COOLS ATMOSPHERE
- Why Disinformation Works
- Two more Senators
- See what was really transpiring inside doomed compound
Help Us Grow
- DICK ACT of 1902 . . . CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) The Trump Card Enacted by the Congress Further Asserting the Second Amendment as Untouchable
- ANOTHER HIDDEN SECRET IN OBAMACARE 'RFID CHIP IMPLANTS'
- COLORADO MASSACRE LINKED TO HISTORIC BANK FRAUD
- ILLULMINATI CABAL FLEE BY THE HUNDREDS AS MASS ARESTS AWAIT THEM FROM STATES BECOMING FREE FROM THE FED....
- Can a Land Patent SAVE YOUR HOME? - Even if you are NOT in foreclosure?
This is an open letter
TO: The private man Andrew Swan
MR ANDREW SWAN
Minister of Justice
Dear Andrew Swan,
I bring to your immediate attention the abuse of power and perversion of procedure my friend Dean Clifford is being subjected to in a prison for which you are responsible. You may or may not be aware of the situation; it may even be due to your own orders. If not however, then I am sure you will find the situation as shocking and offensive to the conscience as do those who will likely be contacting your office personally to express their displeasure.
I am sure you would agree that it would deeply offend and shock the public conscience to hear that a Canadian was imprisoned for no other reason then their political beliefs, regardless of how inconvenienced those in power were by those beliefs. This is especially true if said beliefs are based upon love, compassion, truth, and exercised in a lawful and peaceful manner. And although Dean is not charged with having certain political beliefs, it does appear he was targeted for them, and then assaulted and arrested by an RCMP Officer. The entire incident itself will likely not withstand proper scrutiny, and would likely reveal an over zealous officer.
Now Dean has been in prison since Friday night, and a YOUTUBE video made to inform the public about his arrest garnered over 3000 views in 24 hours. During this time there has been no indication from him that he is a threat to others or staff, or a flight risk. He has been held in Winnipeg Remand Centre and was in good spirits, sure he would be released according to due process and proper procedure.
Dean is a Freeman, and as such holds political views which many in positions of authority label as anti-government. To be brutally honest, we are not anti-government, but pro-good-government. It is due to these beliefs and only these beliefs that he has now been transferred to a maximum security facility. On your own organizations website I found the following:
Role of Maximum Security Institutions
Maximum security institutions provide long-term incarceration for offenders who have a higher probability of attempting to escape and who present a greater threat to the safety of the public.
Dean is in no way a threat to the public, nor a flight risk at all. To the contrary he is looking forward to his day in court. His being transferred to a maximum security prison is nothing less than an unlawful and inappropriate punishment for his beliefs. When asked why he was being transferred, one of the staff apparently let it slip it was due to him being deemed a threat to the staff and prisoners FOR HIS POLITICAL BELIEFS.
If someone's political beliefs are justification for transferring them from a minimum security facility to a maximum security prison, then those same beliefs must justify transferring someone from non-incarceration to imprisonment. This however is Canada and beliefs which are unpopular to those who claim authority, are no reason to imprison someone nor are they reason to deny them due process when in the jail system on other matters. This is especially true when there is sufficient reason to believe he was targeted, assaulted and then arrested ostensibly for some driving infraction, but more likely for his political beliefs, which he is quite vocal about. But again, as this is Canada, those who wear uniforms on the public's dime, and who do not like the beliefs of other Canadians, can suck it up, as they have no right to abuse their office to punish those who question the source, nature and limits of their authority.
Dean Clifford was transferred to a maximum security facility, for no other reason then some mid level bureaucrat within the system does not like his political beliefs and decided to exercise their authority without just cause and have thus placed him in greater danger. Likely they did not like his jovial and fearless attitude, and in spite of the fact that he is both peaceful and not a flight risk, decided to abuse their authority and position. It stinks to high heaven with abuse of power, and needs immediate attention and rectification.
As you have now been served notice of what is happening within your prison system to one of our brothers, and the injustice and abuse brought to your attention, and you have the power with a simple phone call to rectify this situation, the responsibility is clearly yours to address the situation, return him to minimum security as justified by his actions and the charges, and ensure that those who decided to take it upon themselves to punish him for his beliefs are themselves held accountable and face proper and meaningful sanctions.
Understanding the nature of the political system and importance of public pressure, by the time you read this, I will have implored my fellow Australians, other people of all Nationalities around the world as well as Canadians, be they Freemen or simple Citizens, to contact your offices, by phone, fax and email, and do their best to raise a storm of protest and complaint.
Letters will be sent to the Ombudsman, federal MP's, the Press, and any other group of Canadians who are concerned about such abuses of bureaucratic power.
Information concerning this occurrence and your role in it will also be kept for the purposes of civil and other legal actions, in existing or future courts.
This is Canada, and people will not be imprisoned lightly or easily for their political beliefs. People who claim that someone's political beliefs are a threat to the safety of others, and therefore imprisoning them is justified, are in fact the ones demonstrating the most dangerous political belief imaginable.
You may not like our political beliefs, as we hold that people in the government should be accountable and all operations transparent. But that is no reason to imprison us nor seek to punish us further if we are in your prisons, especially when it is entirely possible that the original charge is one manufactured by a politically motivated police officer seeking to use his office to hinder lawful political action.
Freemen believe in good-government. This is your chance to show us some.
Thank you for your time, I trust you will take the appropriate and honourable steps.
Sincerely, and without malice aforethought, ill will, vexation or frivolity,
Related in this Category
- Stand against Obama's anti-religious mandate!
- Never question authority
- Stopping anti-Christian bigotry in public schools!
- Obama scam targets your Second Amendment rights
- Citizens for Health Alert: NDI Petition - Can We Do 30,000 Signatures By 2/29? Less Than 4200 To Go
- Please thank these 4 NEW sponsors of the 'One Subject at a Time Act'
- Same Time, Same Place - Greek Labor Unions Waste No Time In Scheduling Tomorrow's Athens Protest (2/22/12)
- The disaster that won't die
- Stop Monsanto's GE Sweet Corn!
- Tweets from Tahrir
- NEW CAMPAIGN: Does the
- DEADLINE TUESDAY: TELL THE EPA TO REJECT THE PESTICIDE THAT'S KILLING BEES
- Do we have new support for 'One Subject' in Congress?
- AVOID SLAVERY [IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS!]- SUPPORT HR3785
- Holder goes rogue
- Tell Walmart: Reject Monsanto's GMO sweet corn
- How to End Earmarks
- The guy who can bring down Obama ...
- Tell Congress: Hands off birth control.
- Something's Fishy !