Stop 23 Executive Orders on JANUARY 19, 2013 GUN APPRECIATION DAY 'I'm Against Having A King' - Rand Paul
CCRKBA - Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
URGENT: Obama has deliberately missed the target with his proposed gun control scheme, announced at the White House. It is now clear he wants to blame law-abiding gun owners for the actions of criminals and madmen.Using innocent children for cover Obama signed 23 Executive Orders and proposed banning guns and magazines. Too busy during his first term to protect Americans, while his administration was running thousands of assault rifles, millions of rounds of ammunition and countless high capacity magazines to violent criminals and drug cartel thugs through his administration's Fast & Furious program.
Your immediate help is needed to make our voices heard across the nation AND on Capitol Hill. We are urgently demanding that our Congress pass an EMERGENCY Resolution in DEFENSE OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT, BROUGHT FOR A VOTE IN TIME FOR NATIONAL GUN APPRECIATION DAY!
The Obama gun edict set to destroy gun ownership in the U.S. includes 23 executive actions as well as 3 issues in which Obama says he will strong arm Congress to pass. The 3 issues Obama urgently wants to get passed in Congress are:
- Re-instate an Assault Weapons ban - He will be working with Dianne Feinstein on this who considers many commons semi-automatics to be "assault weapons."
- Maximum 10 bullet magazine capacity for all guns.
- Universal Background Checks - This includes at gun dealerships, private sales, online, and at gun shows.
- Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes. -This executive action violates a current right to privacy law that says doctors may not ask their patients about guns. This could start a national gun registry through Doctor's offices. A child may say we have 20 guns and that parent could get red flagged even though they could be all legal and locked in a safe.
- Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities. -This would be violating existing laws of doctor-patient confidentiality.
- Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system. - This would make everyone's medical records available for the background check system. They could say if you taking anti-depressants, pain killers, if you have PTSD, they could choose any medicine and say if you are taking it you may not own a gun.
The time to act is now more than ever. The Obama Administration will get the message Saturday when millions of gun-owning, law-abiding Americans say keep your hands off my guns. Millions will be taking to the streets heading to their local gun store, ranges or shows armed with their Constitutions, American flags and signs reading 'Hands off my Guns' to show their support and commitment to our Second Amendment Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
This is our time to protest to show the Obama Administration will NEVER take our guns away; no matter how many executive actions he signs.
We need to ban politicians who assault our rights, not firearms that are used thousands of times a day to protect lives and property from criminal attack.
"The Obama administration has shown that it is more than willing to trample the Constitution to impose its dictates upon the American people," says Larry Ward, chairman of Gun Appreciation Day. "If the American people don't fight back now, Obama will do to the Second Amendment what he has already done to the First with ObamaCare. Gut it without a moment's thought to our basic constitutional rights."
WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW! WE MUST GET THE WORD OUT TO MORE AMERICANS, AND WE MUST GET CONGRESS ON BOARD !
Gun Appreciation Day is a wake-up call to a still-sleeping America that gun control advocates DO NOT have the majority and they DO NOT have our compliance and cooperation with their gun grabbing, liberty stealing confiscation plans.
Right now, America's gun-owners need your continuing support to demand our Members of Congress pass a strategic, Second Amendment Emergency Resolution and we have just days to see it through! Tell Members of Congress who support the Second Amendment to publicly COMMIT themselves to upholding our Second Amendment rights preserving the Constitutional rights and freedoms of Americans as enshrined by our Founding Fathers, not as interpreted by Barack Obama!
DEMAND Congress commit to defending our Second Amendment freedoms and then please consider making your most generous contribution - $25, $40, $65, $150 or even more, whatever you can afford - to help us send millions more email alerts to reach fellow citizens still un-awakened to the threat by gun grabbers to DESTROY America's Second Amendment.
We must wake up America and show our national resolve before tyranny takes control of our firearms - and our Constitutional freedom!
GUN APPRECIATION DAY IS JANUARY 19th - we need YOU to send the message:
We shall not submit.
Alan M. Gottlieb
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
If you prefer to donate by check, please mail to:
Citizens Committee for the Right
to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA)
12500 NE 10th Place
Bellevue, WA 98005
With more than 650,000 members and supporters nationwide, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is one of the nation's premier gun rights organizations. As a non-profit organization, the Citizens Committee is dedicated to preserving firearms freedoms through active lobbying of elected officials and facilitating grass-roots organization of gun rights activists in local communities throughout the United States. Contributions are not tax deductible. The Citizens Committee can be reached by phone at (425) 454-4911 or by email to Patriot@CCRKBAUpdate.org