My Response to Our Local Newspaper
A. D. Tellier
And they can't seem to report acutely!!! At least the building could be easily converted into a mushroom factory and many present employees who already know how to keep people in the dark and shovel manure over them would still have jobs!!!!!!!!!
Check out two Fox reporters quit because they could't report the news ACCURATELY. This follows An award winning CNN corespondent that quit. Too bad the local "reporters" don't have the same integrity.
If you ever watched the movie, V for Vendetta, the news you see in the movie is like what we are now getting. State created PROPAGANDA!!!
From: "Ed" <sqvfd@ro...
To: "Dan Colon " <barb...
Subject: FW: My response to our local newspaper
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 20:55:16 -0500
The Glens Falls, NY newspaper endorsed Obama and Kirstin Gellibrand the liberal senator from NY. Then they sent out an appeal for new subscribers to their liberal paper. Last year they have cut the size of their paper, reduced the number of special features, laid off almost a dozen or so and then raised their price from fifty cents to one dollar!
THE ONE REASON WHY I WON'T BUY YOUR PAPERS
You are too liberal in most of your political reporting. And you have been down through the years. I've had enough! I get my news reports online anyway.
The following points are obvious socialistic points that I believe Obama has made a part of his agenda. You should know this. If you don't you should not be in the news business.
FIVE REASONS YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE ENDORSED OBAMA(and Gellibrand - Schumer etc.)
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.Obama obviously thinks so.
2. What one person receives without working for...another person must work for without receiving. Hasn't worked for many years of taxing and spending on social programs run by the government, now has it.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. Smacks of immorality like stealing isn't it.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. "His way of "spreading the wealth around" See point 3.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work, because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation! And the Post Star seems to want to help it come to an end!
I'm afraid that your paper will go out of business soon too and your nice buildings will look abandoned. Much like the ugly ones next to the Burger King on Fountain Square appear.
I could go on and on about all the failures of this guy you love and you seem to think he is doing great! WOW!
A. D. Tellier, Hudson Falls