Anonymous Hacks the CIA
ANONYMOUS reportedly took the CIA offline on February 10, 2012. I hope that government officials who are upset about the CIA's computer system going offline will consider that it is wrong not to address the cybercrimes against Mary Neal that are done to keep me offline, secretly edit my articles, and take over my website at Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/aimi - Cyberstalkers are paid to curtail my advocacy to decriminalize mental illness, which would hurt prison investors. If I do not write that there are eight(8) numbered paragraphs and nine(9) links in this article, cyberdogs would render parts of it invisible to you, and they still may. Cybercrimes like I endure should be addressed, and it is a responsibility for the USDOJ. Officials ignore my police reports about in-person and online stalkers and my requests for assistance. However, there is plenty of condemnation about Anonymous hacking the CIA.
2. --- My censorship and cyberterror are also meant to hide the secret arrest and murder of my disabled brother, Larry Neal, and keep the world from knowing that the USDOJ helped Shelby County Jail in Memphis, TN hide his death after holding the lifelong schizophrenic heart patient 18 days under secret arrest. The DOJ chose to become an accessory after the fact instead of doing justice. At least CIA operatives were not hit with a directed energy device like I was last week.
3. --- Yes, cybercrimes are horrible! I hope ALL cyberstalkers stop immediately. I record real-time cyberstalking against me at YouTube channel jkempp703, and I wrote President Obama, Attorney General Holder, and local officials about my victimization on Dec. 8. But not a single official answered, and police refuse to address my police reports. See "Open Letter to President Obama from Mary Neal" http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/open-letter-to-president-obama-from.html - The cyberstalkers answered my letter, though. I was hit with a strong blast of radiation FROM MY PC last week. See this report: ACTIVISTS, CHECK YOUR PCs FOR DIRECTED ENERGY DEVICES http://marylovesjustice.blogspot.com/2012/02/activists-search-your-pcs-for-directed.html - Cybercensorship is the 21st century equivalent to Nazi book burning. It needs to stop.
4. --- I know how the CIA feels if it was hacked, as reported by PCMag and numerous other news sources. See the PCMag report at this link http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2400140,00.asp - If fascists attack that link, just Google "Anonymous takes CIA Offline." Cyberstalkers frequently knock me offline, or they abruptly switch what site I am using if I try reading something that is not on my "approved reading list." Did the stalkers steal emails from the CIA? My cyber censorship crew does that continually. Did they edit any documents in the CIA's database? That is a trick my assigned cyberstalkers seem to enjoy. For more examples and films of the cyber censorship and terrorism inflicted on me as I work online to assist other families whose members are wrongfully convicted, facing execution, jailed for having mental health issues, or laid off because their jobs were sent behind prison walls or to other countries, Google "Internet Censorship American Style, by Mary Neal."
5. --- Mainstream media, independent news sources, and bloggers reported the Anonymous attack against the CIA. In fact, most of the news I report is available online and/or in major newspapers. The only SECRET that I publish is the secret arrest and wrongful death of my disabled brother, Larry Neal, and The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm Fraud against my family and other minorities throughout America. Visit our website http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/ - Give your opinion in the comment field below, if they let you. If you see a black circle with a line through it at the comment template, that means your comment will be marked "private," and no one, including me, will ever be allowed to read it http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?fid=502f78a85a749db60004b8ab7f4754b2&hl=en - Stalkers started doing that to my own comments a few weeks ago, and I asked about it at Blogger Forums; the responses are in the preceding link.
6. --- I am "America's Most Censored - Mary Neal." Access the article at this link for 13 reasons why: http://goo.gl/d7SJ2 . Consider that the entire Internet in the U.S.A. may be essentially "hacked" if ACTA enacted. See this article: "SOPA and PIPA may be gone, but beware ACTA: EFF" at http://goo.gl/zJth1 . Google "EFF ACTA" for more informative articles. Details about that treaty the president signed in November 2011 are withheld, but ACTA reportedly gives totalitarian countries a measure of control over what Americans can have online in order to protect intellectual properties. Sometimes I wonder if it is important to stalkers to get my news offline before elections. People may object to a cover-up involving the secret arrest and murder of a lifelong mentally ill African American heart patient and a program whereby The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm defrauds its own clients to help government agencies and corporations avoid embarrassment and save money. Google "Cochran Firm Fraud Mary Neal" for information about the program and see my article "Awesome God" http://goo.gl/uUz0S at HubPages.
7. --- Voters might care that a black family is terrorized, censored, stalked, and blasted with radiation to prevent justice and open disclosure about a citizens' murder in this "democracy" and denied protection under the law. People should care, but Germans did not care enough in the 1940s when such things started happening there. As a result, over three million people died and the nation was behind the Iron Curtain for roughly 50 years. Even Aryan Germans were essentially prisoners existing outside the concentration camps like those planned under NDAA in America. Nobody had self-determination and autonomy. Removing freedom of expression is how it begins. Beware that YOU may soon lose your freedom of press like I did years ago when I asked, "What happened to Larry Neal?" We can disagree with their tactics, but when the system fails to protect human rights and/or becomes oppressive, groups like Anonymous might be inevitable. We appreciate your attention. Please feel free to share this article in whole with a link back to this site, or use the sharing icons below. There should be eight(8) numbered paragraphs and nine(9) links in this article. Blessings!
8. --- "I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides . . . Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. To remain silent and indifferent is the greatest sin of all." ~ Elie Wiesel, Nobel Prize for Peace, 1986