U.S. Census Bureau helped racially target thousands of American citizens for armed government kidnappings, camp internments
Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor
(NaturalNews) The U.S. Census Bureau claims you are required by law to reveal your race on their (coercive) questionnaire, and Census Bureau workers can get ridiculously adamant about stalking you until you agree to fill out such forms (http://www.infowars.com/infowars-reader-receives-threatening-letter-f...).
What they don't tell you is that the data you voluntarily provide the Census Bureau may be used to target you and your entire family for armed government kidnappings and involuntary relocation to a concentration camp where you are forced into slave labor.
If this sounds outlandish and impossible, you seriously don't know your history, because this has already taken place in America. Not only was an internment camp system run for many years across the United States, but the U.S. Supreme Court confirmed the "constitutionality" of those camps, which were populated by families targeted and kidnapped by the federal government solely because of their race.
As we learned after sixty years of denials and cover-ups, the U.S. Census Bureau turned over racial targeting data to the U.S. government to conduct armed, door-to-door racial kidnappings of U.S. citizens who were dragged off to internment camps by the thousands.
That this has already taken place is likely to be of special interest to those who are watching the proliferation of so-called "FEMA camps" today. Here's the "lost episode" of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show which details the existence of these FEMA camps:
Here are some other astonishing, jaw-dropping historical facts that most Americans simply do not know about concentration camps in America.
Facts that every American needs to know about FEMA camps, concentration camps and "refugee" camps
• In 1942, so-called "War Relocation Camps" (i.e. concentration camps) were set up in the United States of America in states like Wyoming, California, Utah and Arizona (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_World_War_II_Japanese_Americ...).
• Over 100,000 Japanese-American citizens were rounded up at gunpoint, kidnapped by the government, and forcibly relocated to these concentration camps. They were forced to abandon their homes, farms and businesses.
• This rounding up of Japanese-American citizens was "authorized" by President Franklin D. Roosevelt who bypassed Congress and issued Executive Order 9066 on February 19, 1942. The executive order was written and carried out in total violation of the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights.
• The legal loophole that was used to justify this blatantly illegal act is as follows: Military commanders were granted the "administrative right" to declare entire states to be "exclusion zones" from which people of Japanese ancestry were excluded. The internment camps were, of course, not included in the exclusion zones, meaning that all Japanese-Americans were forced to be put into the internment camps in order to comply with the exclusive zone orders. This action, by the way, is the ultimately expression of race-based profiling.
• No one was given a trial. No charges were even filed against those who were forced into the camps. They were simply rounded up at gunpoint and shoved into railroad cars and busses.
• The U.S. government issued shameless propaganda films to spread disinfo about its illegal actions. Here's a particularly shocking example of such propaganda from 1942: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OiPldKsM5w
That film, as you can see for yourself, describes the gunpoint kidnapping and internment of American citizens as nothing more than a need "to transfer several thousand Japanese residents from the Pacific Coast to points in the American interior." It does not mention that those points are surrounded by barbed war and armed guards, where prisoners are forced into what is essentially slave labor just to survive.
• How were all those Japanese-American citizens located by the government? The U.S. Census Bureau turned over the racial targeting data to the federal government. So anyone who obeyed the census and revealed "Japanese" as their ancestry on the census forms received a visit by an armed squad of government kidnappers who forced you and your family into a concentration camp ("war relocation camp").
• The U.S. Census Bureau vigorously denied its involvement in the government kidnappings, staging a multi-decade cover-up. The truth finally came out in 2007, and detailed are now published in both Scientific American and USA Today: (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-03-30-census-role_N.htm)
The Census Bureau turned over confidential information including names and addresses to help the Justice Department, Secret Service and other agencies identify Japanese-Americans during World War II, according to government documents released today.
Documents found by two historians in Commerce Department archives and the Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library confirm for the first time that the bureau shared details about individual Japanese-Americans after Japan's Dec. 7, 1941, attack on Pearl Harbor.
The Census Bureau played a role in the confinement of more than 100,000 Americans of Japanese descent who were rounded up and held in internment camps, many until the war ended in 1945. In 1942, the Census turned over general statistics about where Japanese-Americans lived to the War Department.
Astonishingly, the U.S. Census Bureau, which participated in the racial profiling and rounding up of innocent Americans to be thrown into concentration camps, claims it works on behalf of civil rights:
"Information on race is required for many Federal programs and is critical in making policy decisions, particularly for civil rights" claims the Census Bureau website (http://www.census.gov/population/race/about/faq.html)
The Census Bureau does NOT say, by the way, that the race data you provide to the bureau may one day be used to target you and your family to be rounded up and stuffed into a concentration camp.
Race-based arrests and internment - all enabled by the U.S. Census Bureau!
The very act of filling out a Census Bureau form is a violation of your Fifth Amendment rights, by the way. Providing this bureau with your race / ancestry information gives them information that may be used to round you up at gunpoint and have you (and your family) sent to a concentration camp.
That's not conjecture. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's historical fact. The U.S. Census Bureau did, in fact, conspire with the federal government to target American citizens based on race data.
"A new study of U.S. Department of Commerce documents now shows that the Census Bureau complied with an August 4, 1943, request by Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau for the names and locations of all people of Japanese ancestry in the Washington, D.C., area, according to historian Margo Anderson of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and statistician William Seltzer of Fordham University in New York City," reports Scientific American (http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=confirmed-the-us-cen...).
"Anderson and Seltzer discovered in 2000 that the Census Bureau released block-by-block data during WW II that alerted officials to neighborhoods in California, Arizona, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Idaho and Arkansas where Japanese-Americans were living. "We had suggestive but not very conclusive evidence that they had also provided microdata for surveillance," Anderson says. "What it suggests is that the statistical information was used at the microlevel for surveillance of civilian populations."
The Census Bureau claims it cannot, by law, reveal your private data to the federal government. But that's just a convenient lie. The bureau can -- and has -- suspended those rules on the request of a federal official. In today's political climate, any claim that the census data is "in the interests of national security" would cause the bureau to immediately comply, just as it did in 1942.
Need some black genocide, Jewish genocide, Chinese genocide or Christian genocide? Just call the Census Bureau for the database
So in the near future, any time the U.S. government wants to round up anyone belonging to a specific race or religion, the U.S. Census Bureau is already sitting on all that data. They know WHERE YOU LIVE and what color your skin is. They can easily dispatch men with guns to come to your house, knock in the door, shove guns in your face and kidnap you and your entire family.
And remember: You don't have to be guilty of anything for this to happen to you. You merely have to be black, or Latino, or Asian or whatever skin color is currently being targeted by the government.
Oh, but you say, they would never do that. Not in America.
Except they already DID that. Right here in America. Reality is quite different from the goody-goody version we're shown on the propaganda TV news, huh?
A few years after they did all this in America, by the way, a group of so-called "scientists" created a couple of atomic bombs which were quickly dropped on civilian populations in Japan, in one of the greatest acts of race-based genocide the world has ever witnessed. To this day, the United States of America remains the only nation in the world to have deliberately targeted and destroyed high-density civilian populations with nuclear weapons.
FEMA camp roundups are entirely consistent with U.S. history
Americans today who naively say things like, "Oh, they wouldn't ever round us up and throw us into FEMA camps" are miserably uninformed. Not only will the government do that, it already has done that!
In fact, the government will do much worse. What's really clear, when examining history, is that the U.S. government will do anything -- absolutely anything -- to stay in power. The government will, if it deems necessary:
• Drop nuclear weapons on civilian targets
• Unleash weapons of mass destruction (such as depleted uranium) on civilian targets
• Round up Americans at gunpoint and throw them into concentration camps
• Issue massive propaganda campaigns to lie to the public
• Justify all its actions with a nod from the U.S. Supreme Court
So what makes you think the government won't round people up in the near future and throw them into FEMA camps?
Learn the historical truth you've never been shown
See shocking photos of Japanese-American citizens being rounded up at gunpoint:
See the map of internment / concentration camps across the USA
Learn more facts about the U.S. government's illegal concentration camps:
Read about President Obama's destruction of the U.S. Bill of Rights with the signing of the NDAA