New Study Shows D.C. (Congress) Leads The Nation In Porn Viewing
Congress and the SEC pack a powerful porn punch.
Washington, D.C. residents watch twice as much porn as anyone else.
And yet, they still have no vote in Congress.
Pornhub.com partnered with Buzzfeed to create an infographic ranking concentration of porn watchers by state, and the number of videos watched per person (per capita) throughout the year. Here are the nine states at the top:
- Maryland – 6.67 videos per person
- Connecticut – 7.03 videos per person
- New Hampshire – 7.06 videos per person
- New Jersey – 7.21 videos per person
- Rhode Island – 7.28 videos per person
- New York – 7.50 videos per person
- Massachusetts – 7.52 videos per person
- Hawaii – 7.57 videos per person
- D.C. – 14.18 videos per person
Washington, D.C. crushed the competition, proving the rest of America is no match for Congress and staff, overpaid lobbyists and dedicated fraud stewards of the S.E.C.
VIEW THE VIDEO