IT'S NOW OR NEVER. . .
Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D.
The purpose of 9/11 'false flag' was to severely limit our Constitutional Rights by passing the (USA PATRIOT), which stands for . . . "Uniting (and) Strengthening America (by) Providing Appropriate Tools Required (to) Intercept (and) Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001", and was signed into law by Bush, Jr., on October 26, 2001
The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed (video)
The above videos were noted in the Sorcha Faal email from Sister Ciara which can be found here: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1648.htm
The following is an except is from that missive:
As an example using these elites latest “shock massacre” at Sandy Hook, DID YOU KNOW: That two other shooters were captured by the police? That the alleged shooter Adam Lanza used only pistols and that the assault-style weapon currently being blamed was not even removed from the car he drove to the school? That the car he drove was, in fact, registered to a known criminal named Chris Rodia? That at least 10 memorial pages on the Internet to the victims of Sandy Hook were posted before the massacre occurred? That at least three sets of “parents” of the supposed Sandy Hook victims have been indentified [sic] as being members of organization that calls itself CrisisActors.Com whose slogan is “Trained Players and Actors Making It Real”? That exactly like the 9/11 and London attacks there just happened to be a US Department of Homeland Security exercise involving a school massacre going on 25 miles from Sandy Hook at the exact same time this attack occurred? [For more exact details about these, and other anomalies about Sandy Hook watch these two videos that provide stunning graphic proof: Part 1 Part 2 . . . full URLs to the videos are at the top.
Gov. Cuomo Signs Nation’s Toughest Gun Control Legislation Into Law
Assembly Votes In Favor 104-43; Gov Acts Quickly To Prevent Run On Guns
I have news for the Gov . . . the 'run on guns' has already taken place!!!
January 15, 2013 11:00 PM
The Assembly voted in favor of the bill 104-43. The bill was passed by the Senate 43-18 late Monday. It was immediately was brought to Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who signed it into law.
“I am proud to be a New Yorker today. I am proud to be part of this government. Not just because New York has the first bill, but because New York has the best bill,” Gov. Cuomo said. “This is a complex, multifaceted problem and this is a comprehensive bill that addresses the full panorama and spectrum of issues that come up.
“I am proud to be New Yorker because New York is doing something, because we are fighting back. Because, yes, we’ve had tragedies; yes we’ve had too many innocent people lose their life; yes, it’s unfortunate that it took those tragedies to get us to this point, but let’s at least learn from what has happened,” Cuomo added.
The National Rifle Association quickly responded, issuing the following statement:
“These gun control schemes have failed in the past and will have no impact on public safety and crime. While lawmakers could have taken a step toward strengthening mental health reporting and focusing on criminals, they opted for trampling the rights of law-abiding gun owners in New York, and they did it under a veil of secrecy in the dark of night.” Excellent points . . . but it doesn't matter because the One World Communist Government WILL PREVAIL!
Under current state law, assault weapons are defined by having two “military rifle” features spelled out in the law. The proposal reduces that to one feature and include the popular pistol grip.
It also forces gun owners to renew their licenses every five years, stiffens penalties for using a gun in the commission of a crime and for bringing a gun on school property.
“This bill is about protecting people, protecting our children, protecting our families,” Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver said Tuesday. Lies ALL lies!
“It is well-balanced, it protects the Second Amendment,” said Senate Republican leader Dean Skelos of Long Island. “And there is no confiscation of weapons, which was at one time being considered.” More lies!
“Make no mistake about it, everyone. I repeat, make no mistake about it, the number of gun deaths in New York State will decrease because of the bold actions we take today,” Assemblywoman Michelle Schimel (D-Great Neck) said. Still more lies and propaganda, not to mention that ALL the research PROVES the inverse!
Not all in the Assembly agreed that the bill was thoroughly thought through.
“For an issue of this importance, and its impact on our Second Amendment rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution, the legislation that was passed today lacked sufficient public input and discussion to ensure that we provide meaningful protection for our children, families and communities,” Assemblyman Brian Kolb said. ”Stakeholders from across the state – including law enforcement, school safety officials, firearms dealers, metal health professionals, business owners, criminal profilers, law abiding gun owners and the public at large – never had the opportunity to comment or make their voices heard regarding this critical issue.” Oh, I'm so surprised!!
“I can’t support this. We are avoiding a lot of issues the way we deal with violence,” Assemblyman Clifford Crouch (R-Binghamton) said.
“Will someone’s rights be diminished? I have grave concerns about the bill,” added Assemblyman Peter Lopez (R-Catskill).
“I’ve heard your members get up on the floor and said ‘we’ve got to redefine the Second Amendment,’ or what I would call now the 1.5 Amendment because you’ve diminished it after this bill passed,” Republican Assemblyman James Tedisco said.
Tedisco said the new law will make innocent gun owners criminals because of the registration requirement. True!
One provision requires therapists and doctors to tell government authorities if they believe a patient is likely to harm himself or others. That could lead to revoking a patient’s gun permit and seizing the gun. Federal Medicare doctors are ALREADY asking these questions.
But mental health experts said the law might interfere with treatment of potentially dangerous people and even discourage them from seeking help. Oh, THAT will NEVER happen . . . because that would be killing the 'cash cow'!
Mark Olfson, a psychiatry professor at Columbia, said if the law is crudely applied, it could erode the trust patients have in their doctors which is needed for effective care.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg, one of the nation’s leading gun control advocates, said the bill will not satisfy everyone but said it is a move in the right direction. Well . . . here you go . . . they are telling you it is JUST THE BEGINNING!!!!
“New York has been a leader. We have some of the toughest gun laws in the country and this just strengthens them, it fills in loopholes and it expands it as the society’s needs have changed and the dangers have changed to all of us,” Bloomberg told reporters including WCBS 880′s Marla Diamond. “It makes all New Yorkers safer and they all — from the governor down — deserve real credit for doing it.” Actually NY has THE toughest state laws and the 'loop holes' they are working on closing is the one that surrounds the 'trigger' on your gun!
“It is controversial. There are people who are worried about Second Amendment rights, as am I. The Constitution says you have a right to bear arms, we have to protect that. The Supreme Court also says that you can have reasonable restrictions,” Bloomberg added. Those 'reasonable restrictions' will become more and more and more and more restrictive as time goes on. This will be the 'test case' for 'restrictions' . . . if this flies there WILL BE MORE!
EXTRA: Read The Bill Here
Note: For visibility reasons in the following sections . . . my comments are in blue.
Provisions in the sweeping gun control bill include:
- Further restrict assault weapons to define them by a single feature, such as a pistol grip. Current law requires two features. Most will have no idea what the significance of this is. I will tell you that it makes it easier to use and carry and you can remove the butt stock altogether so it isn't so bulky to transport.
- Make the unsafe storage of assault weapons a misdemeanor. Yessiree . . . we gotta have them trigger locked, stowed in a locked place, and have the ammo and gun stowed in two different places so that when you need them you'll be dead before you get to them.
- Mandate a police registry of assault weapons. That's a BIG one! First of all . . . it's none of their damn business! There's nothing in the 2nd Amendment that requires that. Of course the REAL reason is so 'they' will know WHO owns guns . . . and WHERE to find them. That way the combined military/police 'swat teams' can burst in at 3am to confiscate them, and haul you off to FEMA camps. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out!
- Establish a state registry for all private sales, with a background check done through a licensed dealer for a fee, excluding sales to immediate relatives. Nibble, nibble, nibble! A sneaky way of banning PRIVATE guns sales for non-dealers who are already licensed and registered by the government.
- Require a therapist who believes a mental health patient made a credible threat to use a gun illegally to report the threat to a mental health director who would then have to report serious threats to the state Department of Criminal Justice Services. A patient’s gun could be taken from him or her. They want to be able to label you a terrorist, and then put you in jail where you can no longer invoke 'habeas corpus', which is ANOTHER Constitutional violation thanks to the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act)
- Ban the Internet sale of assault weapons. Nibble, nibble, nibble! They know that the 'informed' DEPEND on the internet because there will SOON be VIPR roadblocks EVERYWHERE to take your weapons en route!
- Require stores that sell ammunition to register with the state, run background checks on buyers of bullets and keep an electronic database of bullet sales. This is a BIG one. If you don't have ammo, your gun is USELESS!
- Restrict ammunition magazines to seven bullets, from the current national standard of 10. Current owners of higher-capacity magazines would have a year to sell them out of state. Someone caught with eight or more bullets in a magazine could face a misdemeanor charge. Nibble, nibble, nibble . . . soon it will be 6, then 4, etc. Note that it is a 'magazine' NOT a gun. And . . . where will they 'catch' you? Think VIPR here. Google it!
- Require that stolen guns be reported within 24 hours. Otherwise, the owner would face a possible misdemeanor.
- Increase sentences for gun crimes including for taking a gun on school property. We gotta keep those schools 'gun free zones' to insure more massacres. We want to make sure all those students remain 'sitting ducks'!
- Increase penalties for shooting first responders, called the “Webster provision.” Two firefighters were killed when shot by a person who set a fire in the western New York town of Webster last month. The crime would be punishable by life in prison without parole. Geez . . . what will they think of next for the list of 'life without parole' mandatory sentencing. Isn't the fact of 'murder' enough?
- Limit the state records law to protect handgun owners from being identified publicly. The provision would allow a handgun permit holder a means to maintain privacy under the Freedom of Information law. Oh . . . somebody needs to tell the rest of the states about this provision! That way any government types holding permits cannot be identified.
- Require pistol permit holders or those who will be registered as owners of assault rifles to be recertified at least every five years to make sure they are still legally able to own the guns. Notice that the issue is 'legally able' NOT if they are competent to use them.
Cuomo said he wanted quick action to avoid a run on assault weapons and ammunition as he tries to address what he estimates is about 1 million assault weapons in New York state. Meanwhile, CBS 2′s Marcia Kramer reported State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli froze pension fund investments in commercial fire arms manufacturers. They are valued at more than $2 million. Please note . . . this is how they control your retirement funds and businesses.
Republican Sen. Greg Ball said Cuomo pushed the progressive bill to serve a potential presidential ebid in 2016. 'Progressive' is the KEY word here as it is the current 'soft' term for a COMMUNIST!
“We have taken an entire category of firearms that are currently legal that are in the homes of law-abiding, tax paying citizens. — We are now turning those law-abiding citizens into criminals,” he said.
Senate Deputy Majority Leader Thomas Libous of Broome County voted against the bill and said it was a tough vote for upstate Republicans.
“I have had thousands of emails and calls,” Libous said. “I have to respect their wishes.” He said many of constituents worry the bill will conflict with the Second Amendment’s right to bear arms while others anguish over shootings like at Newtown and Columbine, Colo. Well of course it DOES 'conflict' with the 'Second Amendment' because it violates it from A to Z!
You need to understand the significance of the above issues AND you . . . MUST go to your state and county sheriffs and legislatures and work VERY hard to get protective laws DEMANDING that these state and federal laws be struck down . . . in EVERY state and county.
Lastly, did you attend any of the state capital rallies this past Saturday to protest against the murder of the 2nd Amendment? If not, WHY not? NOTHING is more important than the 2nd Amendment . . . all other constitutional rights are subsumed and protected by it.
Otherwise . . . get ready for this to happen in your town :
The EU and the NAU ~ Two Peas in a Pod! HERE
Treason Abounds ~ Gov't Cabal Plots North American Union HERE
TWO 'ACTS' OF TYRANNY ON THE SAME DAY! HERE
Using Bilingualism to Subvert America HERE
Illegal Alien Anarchy . . . Connecting the Dots! HERE
If you are reading and sharing this information ~ you are part of the resistance!
Researcher, Author and Founder