IRAN PRESIDENT MAKES 9/11 CLAIMS AFTER UN WALKOUT
More Recent Stories
- A PRAYER FOR AMERICA
- CASPER UPDATE: JUNE 18, 2013
- CASPER UPDATE: JUNE 17, 2013
- UPDATED: BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGY IN THE HEALTH INDUSTRY (with Comment by PHB)--(and WITH NEW VIDEO !)
- SANANDA: THE GREATEST AWAKENING OF MANKIND EVER ON THIS PLANET (with Italian Translation)
- HENEGHAN: FINANCIAL TREASON AND A LOT MORE
- THE US WANTS SYRIAN OIL, NOT DEMOCRACY
- OBAMA'S WAR ON CHRISTIANS
- THE GREAT AMERICAN ADVENTURE - SECRETS OF AMERICA
- 'MYSTERIES OF RADIANCE UNFOLDED' - 'ALL IS RADIANCE' - PHOENIX JOURNAL 74 --CHAPTER 11 - 'LET THERE BE LIGHT'
- ~ALTERNATIVE HEALTH CARE~
- Monsanto Video Revolt announced: Join the uprising by posting your video everywhere on July 24, 2013
- More countries abandon GM seeds, crops in response to widespread public disapproval
- HPV and Hepatitis B vaccines do not prevent cervical cancer and liver disease
- James Clapper admits lying to the American people in the 'least untruthful manner possible' about NSA spying
- Jailed Qwest CEO claimed that NSA retaliated because he wouldn’t participate in spy program
- Janet Napolitano Denies Existence of ‘Orwellian State’
- NSA, UK Spied On Politicians, Intercepted Emails, Eavesdropped On Russian President's Phone Cal
- Ecosystem and Food Supply Threatened by Gross Underestimate of Toxicity of Neonicotinoid Pesticides
- NSA Copies All Internet Data, Creates Dossiers on Every User -
Help Us Grow
- DICK ACT of 1902 . . . CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) The Trump Card Enacted by the Congress Further Asserting the Second Amendment as Untouchable
- ANOTHER HIDDEN SECRET IN OBAMACARE 'RFID CHIP IMPLANTS'
- COLORADO MASSACRE LINKED TO HISTORIC BANK FRAUD
- ILLULMINATI CABAL FLEE BY THE HUNDREDS AS MASS ARESTS AWAIT THEM FROM STATES BECOMING FREE FROM THE FED....
Interviewed after his address to the UN General Assembly sparked a walkout, he told the AP news agency some kind of planned explosion must have occurred.
But he stopped short of saying the US staged the disaster 10 years ago.
He had been widely condemned for using his UN address to brand the US killing of Osama Bin Laden a 9/11 cover-up.
'Repair US relationship'
Diplomats from more than 30 countries, including the US and EU nations, left the hall as he attacked the West, denounced Israel and questioned the Holocaust.
The mass walkout has become almost a staple of the General Assembly's meetings. It came a day ahead of a Palestinian bid for UN membership.
Mr Ahmadinejad told AP it was not too late for Iran and the US to repair their relationship.
But he was fiercely critical of the operation against Osama Bin Laden, when, he said, the US "killed the main perpetrator [of 9/11] and threw his body into the sea".
"Would it not have been reasonable to bring to justice and openly bring to trial the main perpetrator of the incident in order to identify the elements behind the safe space provided for the invading aircraft to attack the twin World Trade Center towers?" he had told the assembly.
The Iranian president has previously called the 9/11 attack a "suspect event" and a "big fabrication" used to justify the US war on terrorism.
White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters aboard Air Force One that he "found it rich" that Mr Ahmadinejad would criticise US policy, and accused Tehran of "vile mistreatment" of its own citizens.Protest banners
Mr Ahmadinejad had also used Thursday's address to accuse Western nations of "weakening countries through military intervention and destroying their infrastructures, in order to plunder their resources by making them all the more dependent".
UK Prime Minister David Cameron hit back at Iran during his speech to the UN.
"They do everything they can to avoid the accountability of a free media," he said.
"They violently prevent demonstrations and, yes, they detain and torture those who argue for a better future."
Hundreds of people protested against the Iranian leader's appearance at the UN meeting in New York.
Across from the UN headquarters, there were huge banners, one of which read, "Down With the Islamic Republic of Iran", while children stamped on a poster of Mr Ahmadinejad.
The foreign ministry of Israel, which boycotted the speech, said in a statement: "Once again the Iranian president delivered a message of hostility to the family of nations, threatening world peace and security."
On Friday the UN Security Council is expected to examine a bid to admit the Palestinians as a partial or full member of the UN.
The US has vowed to veto the request, which is also firmly opposed by Israel.
US President Barack Obama has said there can be "no short-cut" to a negotiated peace deal in the Middle East.
Sept. 22, 2011
Related in this Category
- How Will Increased Iranian Sanctions Affect South Africa
- Oil in the Falkland Islands: Argentina's corrupt governments will never challenge the United Kingdom
- Lies and Double Standards: Crimes against Humanity: Syria or the US?
- Palestinian protesters in Gaza throw shoes at UN Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon
- United Nations Preparing to Manage Global Mental Health
- NEO-NAZISM: United Nations Anti-Nazi Resolution and Falsification of History
- SEVEN TRUTHS INCONVENIENT TO US FOREIGN POLICY
- Tennessee Rep. submits Anti-Agenda 21 legislation! YEA!
- THEY DID IT! REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE UNANIMOUSLY PASSES ANTI-AGENDA 21 RESOLUTION!
- Manipulation of the UN Security Council in support of the US-NATO Military Agenda
- UN Voting Records for Arabic/Islamic States
- U.N. Taking Over City Councils Across America!
- UN AND OBAMA USING AGENDA 21 TO MARCH U.S. TOWARDS SOCIALISM
- Agenda 21 - Abolishing Nationhood
- The Real Story of How Israel Was Created
- Dr. Ahmadinejad's Speech
- Palestine application takes hit in Security Council
- Alex Jones: 'The UN is hopelessly corrupt'
- PALESTINIAN LEADER MAHMOUD ABBAS MAKES UN STATEHOOD BID
- IRAN PRESIDENT MAKES 9/11 CLAIMS AFTER UN WALKOUT