Rose Parade visitors to get an eyeful
More Recent Stories
- A PRAYER FOR AMERICA (with NOTE on Recommend)
- HATONN: FLU AND OTHER GENOCIDE TACTICS
- 'HELLO, CENTRAL!' HAVE THE RETURNED MASTERS FAILED THEIR MISSION?
- VLADIMIR PUTIN THE WORLD'S LAST TRUE STATESMAN
- SHOWDOWN: MARYLAND TO TARGET 110--- CITIZENS WITH GUN CONFISCATION
Help Us Grow
- DICK ACT of 1902 . . . CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) The Trump Card Enacted by the Congress Further Asserting the Second Amendment as Untouchable
- ANOTHER HIDDEN SECRET IN OBAMACARE 'RFID CHIP IMPLANTS'
- ILLULMINATI CABAL FLEE BY THE HUNDREDS AS MASS ARESTS AWAIT THEM FROM STATES BECOMING FREE FROM THE FED....
- COLORADO MASSACRE LINKED TO HISTORIC BANK FRAUD
Bob Unruh - WND
Two organizations that sponsored an "Impeach Obama" banner flying over the USS Carl Vinson just before Barack Obama arrived to watch a college basketball game recently have announced plans to give an eyeful to fans, estimated to total one million, who will line the route of the coming Rose Parade.
A banner with the same message in 12-foot-high lettering is scheduled to be towed by a small airplane for the event.
"An 'Impeach Obama' sky-banner will be towed over the route of the Rose Parade and over the freeways of downtown Los Angeles," said an announcement from "Stop Obama Now!! – San Diego organization.
The banner from several weeks ago:
"FAA requirements are that the plane stay 3,000 feet above the parade route, but we will be towing a sign with 12-foot letters, much larger than normal, which will be visible for over a mile," the organization has confirmed.
"More than one million people are expected to be along the parade route, including many foreign visitors and media. This is a great opportunity to completely bypass the media and let the public know that we want Obama, exposed and removed from office," the group has announced.