Rose Parade visitors to get an eyeful
More Recent Stories
- A PRAYER FOR AMERICA
- PEOPLE OF THE LIE: MEMORIAL DAY, A DAY TO REMEMBER !
- MEMORIAL DAY IN AMERICA TAKES LAST GASP, THEN DIES
- WEST COULD SLEEPWALK INTO A DOOMSDAY WAR WITH RUSSIA -- IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP
- THE RAINBOW MASTERS - THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN' - PHOENIX JOURNAL #7 -CHAPTER 5 - ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
Help Us Grow
- DICK ACT of 1902 . . . CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) THE TRUMP CARD ENACTED BY CONGRESS FURTHER ASSERTING THE SECOND AMENDMENT AS UNOUTCHABLE
- PEOPLE OF THE LIE: CANCER ! (Updated)
- Send Page To a Friend WikiLeaks: Egyptâ€™s New Man at the Top 'Was Against Reform'
- ANOTHER HIDDEN SECRET IN OBAMACARE 'RFID CHIP IMPLANTS'
Bob Unruh - WND
Two organizations that sponsored an "Impeach Obama" banner flying over the USS Carl Vinson just before Barack Obama arrived to watch a college basketball game recently have announced plans to give an eyeful to fans, estimated to total one million, who will line the route of the coming Rose Parade.
A banner with the same message in 12-foot-high lettering is scheduled to be towed by a small airplane for the event.
"An 'Impeach Obama' sky-banner will be towed over the route of the Rose Parade and over the freeways of downtown Los Angeles," said an announcement from "Stop Obama Now!! – San Diego organization.
The banner from several weeks ago:
"FAA requirements are that the plane stay 3,000 feet above the parade route, but we will be towing a sign with 12-foot letters, much larger than normal, which will be visible for over a mile," the organization has confirmed.
"More than one million people are expected to be along the parade route, including many foreign visitors and media. This is a great opportunity to completely bypass the media and let the public know that we want Obama, exposed and removed from office," the group has announced.