ENFORCEMENT OF VERDICT FINDING BUSH, CHENEY, RUMSFELD & LAWYERS GUILTY OF WAR CRIMES
QUESTION: "What validity does this verdict have on the international community...how will the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal exercise a sentence, or is there a sentence?"
ANSWER: "You have asked an important question with an evolving answer. The Tribunal recommended that the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission forward the Tribunal's verdict and judgment, and trial record and evidence to (1) the International Criminal Court (ICC) and to (2) the United Nations and Security Council for their further action. The Tribunal also awarded reparations to the 5 Complainant War Crimes who were tortured by U.S. armed forces, and suggested that there may be national courts who will enforce this order for reparations, as has happened in other cases. Now, this case, which was sustained since 2007 by a worldwide grassroots citizen's tribunal of conscience movement, proceeds to the ENFORCEMENT PHASE. The same grassroots movement can pivot and begin to actively approach the International Criminal Court, the United Nations, and national courts (such as the courts which extradited, arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned the Chilean war criminal (convicted of torture) Agusto Pinochet. Thus this Enforcement Phase is now part of the flow of the citizen's tribunal of conscience movement and its legal and moral interactions with the ICC, the UN, and the national courts (for example, in Europe)."
Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal delivers verdict and judgment against GW Bush, RB Cheney, DH Rumsfeld and their lawyers for war crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanamo, Cuba. May 11, 2012
COMPLETE NEWS COVERAGE - KUALA LUMPUR WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL: BUSH, CHENEY, RUMSFELD & 4 LAWYERS CONVICTION AS WAR CRIMINALS - MAY 11, 2012.
1. Bush & Associates Found Guilty of Torture
2. VIDEO: Kuala Lumpur war tribunal finds Bush guilty of war crimes
3. FOREIGN POLICY JOURNAL: Bush Convicted of War Crimes in Absentia
4. Malaysian tribunal finds Bush guilty of war crimes
5. Bush found guilty of war crimes
6.BRUSSELLS TRIBUNAL: KL War Crimes Tribunal - 2nd War Crimes Hearing on Torture
CASE AGAINST BUSH & BLAIR (Nov. 22, 2011)
FOREIGN POLICY JOURNAL: Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal: Bush and Blair Guilty
by Richard Falk
November 30, 2011
NEWS COVERAGE OF BUSH, CHENEY, RUMSFELD & 4 LAWYERS CONVICTION AS WAR CRIMINALS - MAY 11, 2012.
1.Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal Commences Hearing on Bush for Crime of Torture
2.Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal: Two Victims of Torture Give Evidence
3. Malaysia puts Bush, Cheney on ‘trial’ for war crimes
4. WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL: Kuala Lumpur Iraq War Crimes Hearings
5. NGO ‘tries’ Bush, former US officials for ‘war crimes
6. Tribunal Hears Witness Testimony of Terrific Tortures
7. Tribunal Hears Iraqi Woman's Harrowing Account of Torture in Abu Ghraib Prison
8. US troops tortured me, ex-Iraqi detainee tells tribunal
KL WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL UPDATES
YOU CAN WATCH PROCEEDINGS LIVE ONLINE AT:
9. War Crimes Committed under Bush's Orders, Prosecution Says
10. U.S. Army used her as a "human shield"
11. The United States in the dock - Part 1
12. Bush and Associates authorized torture
UPDATE: WATCH THE VERDICT AND FINAL JUDGEMENT OF THE KUALA LUMPUR WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL
THURSDAY MAY 10, 2012 - MIDNIGHT, PACIFIC TIME
CONVERT TO YOUR TIME ZONE HERE
13. War Crimes Tribunal Sets Tomorrow for Decision
14. VIDEO: KL War Crimes Tribunal pushes for Bush guilty verdict
15. "Flawed Opinion in Documents"
16. Prosecution: Ex-US president sanctioned torture of prisoners
17. Prima Facie Legal Case Established Against Bush And Others
18. DAY 2: KL War Tribunal Against G.W. Bush & 7 Others Hears Witness Testimonies of Horrific Tortures