The Nuts and Bolts of It
From Rod Remelin
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
Governments produces nothing. Their core existence is 100% dependent on tax collection/farming, and enforcement. There is not one miniscule difference between so called 'organized crime', and any government operating on planet earth. Governments have no morals and zero conscious, because governments are a direct reflection of the majority; meaning that governments could not exist in their predominately parasitic and predatory states, if it weren't for the over-whelming percentage of people working within and for them -- who in their individual capacity and character -- can always be counted on to carry out the will of the government as if it were their own will acting and guiding them.