I am not an expert but I used the 3 C.H. Douglas 3 Propositions below as my major reference, however in modifications for the proposed implementation.
But I am sure most Social Crediters particularly as SocialCredit Elistas and peoples in this list-American Crisis Yahoogroups will not agree with me. Oftentimes, they don't agree with me. They think of me as either freakish or weird or ignorant or a silly Filipino campaigner.
I do understand that based on Social Credit monetary reform policy - that the creation and or printing of money debt-free more than too much or beyond the needs for public and private enterprises will cause inflation or hyperinflation. And following the balanced propositions of C.H. Douglas below can help to be the patterns.
I think Zimbabwe is doing the right thing debt-free money creation, but the problem is: The bankers, per se, foreign and international bankers are using "Zimbabwe case" as an scaring tactic model to discourage all other nations to do any unorthodox methods of money creation.
What I know is that it is the debt money system that causes inflationary pressures as it is today that Philippines and the rest of the third word nations and even the so-called Western nations are on the same boat under the debt-usury-based economy and in effect billions of people are languishing on money problem.
What I cannot understand is that why is there bail-out for the bankers, and there is no any for the PEOPLE?
DOUGLAS’ THREE PROPOSITIONS: - I invite peoples to send me comments about the 3 propositions. These 3 propositions can virtually save a nation and all nations if implemented, from debt-based money system.
1. THE CASH CREDITS OF THE POPULATION OF ANY COUNTRY SHALL AT ANY MOMENT BE COLLECTIVELY EQUAL TO THE COLLECTIVE CASH PRICES FOR CONSUMABLE GOODS FOR SALE IN THAT COUNTRY, AND SUCH CASH CREDITS SHALL BE CANCELED ON THE PURCHASE OF GOODS FOR CONSUMPTION.
This should be the case. The equilibrium between available cash money and prices of prime commodities and basic needs. What is happening now is: THE RATE OF INCOME IS LESS THAN THE RATE OF EXPENSES - AND THAT THE MAJOR PROBLEM LIES IN.
2. THE CREDITS REQUIRED TO FINANCE PRODUCTION SHALL BE SUPPLIED NOT FROM THE SAVINGS, BUT BY NEW CREDITS RELATING TO NEW PRODUCTION, AND SHALL BE RECALLED ONLY IN RATIO OF GENERAL DEPRECIATION TO GENERAL APPRECIATION.
There should be a new banking mechanism from the monetary reform-based new central bank, that is literally creating money debt free to finance production, public needs and private enterprises. The main problem now is: The money is created as a debt ex nihilo and lend it at interest with or without collateral security using fractional reserve banking mechanism that we know as like ponzi scam scheme.
3. THE DISTRIBUTION OF CASH (Dividend/Supplementary/Extra Basic Income) TO INDIVIDUALS SHALL BE PROGRESSIVELY LESS DEPENDENT UPON EMPLOYMENT. THAT IS TO SAY THAT THE DIVIDEND SHALL PROGRESSIVELY DISPLACE WAGE AND SALARY.
This is the most important. More than employment wage, salary, enterprise profit or any inheritance income which most people do not have, there must be EXTRA BASIC INCOME guaranteed to every citizen.
Those who oppose and encroach do always ask where shall we get the money? as if money is only available in a far universe and as if there is scarcity of "figure", as if there is scarcity of ink and machines to print the money, as if there is lack of back up to do so, etc.
Here is another explanation I think worth of consideration.
The Proposal To Repeal FED in USA and or Repeal The Privatized Central Bank in the Philippines in 2010
Repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and restore monetary authority to the U.S. Treasury to create and extinguish honest debt free money.
Debt-Free Money Creation - Do It Now!
The money that the government creates is interest free and debt free, so the government has no need to borrow money from private bankers and lenders and or foreign or international bankers.
Monetary Reform-created Central Bank's lending money:
The newly created National Central Bank can now loan money to private banks that are Federally and State Chartered and subject to the authority and the regulations of the U.S. Treasury Department in US case. This can be modified to any country.
Lending money at discount rate or no interest at all:
The National Central Bank loans money to the private banks at the discount rate possible or no interest at all.
Non-usurious interest rate:
The private banks loan the money out, let say, 2% point spread above the discount rate to the borrowers and consumers.
Central Bank's Authority:
The National Central Bank will have the authority to raise or lower interest rates to stabilize the economy and keep inflation in check, that is creating money debt-free not beyond the needs.
Stop lending money at short-term interest:
No government or private bank would be able to loan money at short term interest rates for no more than ten percent effective compounded yearly on the unpaid balance.
No More Usury:
There would be usury laws preventing the government and private banks from charging over ten percent interest effective compounded yearly on the unpaid balance.
Banks should not charge interest but can only collect service fee for their services:
Private banks could also charge for services that they provide.
No man made system is perfect, but with banking and monetary reform. But monetary reform scheme would create a more fair playing field and balance the scales of economic justice and security to everyone.
May 2010 National Election in the Philippines is not going to change at all in the country of the same CIA-controlled election.
I have learned that the new Philippine president who is already chosen (although the actual election has not yet taken placer) by those "behind the scene powers" has already negotiated for further interest-bearing loans to global bankers from 2010-2015 and with the plan to increase 12% E-VAT to 15% EVAT as required.
Since yesterday, the 12% E-VAT has just been implemented to all private and public vehicles in addition to road-users' tax.
Eric V. Encina
ECONOMIC SOLUTIONS FOR ALL PEOPLE
By Eric V. Encina, Philippines
MONETARY REFORM SCHEME - BAIL-OUT FOR THE PEOPLE
This is the only sane and win-win solution for every person on Earth!
Let's make it a popular initiative, and DEMAND it in 2010 and in the entire 21st century, in ALL countries.
For us and for the generations yet unborn!
It is physically possible, socially beneficial, and financially feasible to ELIMINATE POVERTY and provide LIFE-TIME GUARANTEED FINANCIAL SECURITY for EVERYONE.
"If I could change the world, the first thing I would do is to make sure that everybody had enough income to meet their basic needs." - Paul Bathurs.
This is the time for all of us to demand financial security for us and for our fellow human beings, in the form of a DIVIDEND or SUPPLEMENTARY BASIC INCOME for every person in every nation on Earth.
There must be a bail-out for the PEOPLE, and their liberation from debt-money creation.
The solution to the current financial crisis is as follows:
- A $30,000 solution for every American - man, woman and child - annually [note that this is a pittance, the total being only about $9.3 trillion. In comparison, the Wall Street / Federal Reserve
bail-out is MORE THAN $14 TRILLION! - see <http://tinyurl.com/ydf49kk
>. A 2009 bail-out stack of $14.4 trillion one-dollar bills would reach to the Moon almost 4 times, or there-and-back TWICE.]
-A (Euros25,000) solution to every EU citizen - man, woman and child - annually
- A (CAN)$35,000 solution for every Canadian - man, woman and child - annually
- A (AUS)$40,000 solution for every Australian - man, woman and child - annually
- A (NZ)$40,000 solution for every New Zealander - man, woman and child - annually
- A (UK)25,000 pounds sterling for every British/Scottish man, woman and child, annually
- A (US)$20,000 (equivalent) solution for every Russian - man, woman and child - annually
- A $10, 000 equivalent (in the form of 500,000 Filipino pesos, written "P500,000") solution for every Flipino - man, woman and child - annually
IN OTHER WORDS:
A GUARANTEED, NON-MEANS TESTED, SUPPLEMENTARY BASIC ANNUAL INCOME for every man, woman and child on Earth, regardless of nationality, from cradle to grave.
This MUST be done in the 21st Century, before the next major economic shock hits humanity!
We must put an end to the current debt-based and debt-related poverty which is a savage cruelty imposed on many, intolerably bearing down, stifling, shameful, suffocating and murderous. Enough! It must END in the 21st Century, by our demanding DEBT-FREE MONEY CREATION and by SUPPLEMENTARY ANNUAL BASIC INCOME for every human being - man, woman and child - on Earth.
The solution is, therefore, summed up in the slogan:
"Bail-out for the people, YES! Bail-out for the bankers, NO!"
Let us cease all unnecessary complex, redundant and endless debates about what to do. Let us cease with our dissensions and ambiguities. We need to be wholeheartedly COMMITTED to achieving this result, for the good of all humanity!
Let us help one another to pressure our governments to give us what is due to us - NOT to the bankers! And this is due to us, NOT as a charity, but for the sake of economic and monetary justice for all humanity.
Let us stop our hypocrisy, egoism and bureaucrazy, and insist on the implementation of this solution.
BAIL-OUT FOR THE PEOPLE: a national annual dividend, which is to say a supplementary basic annual income, arising from debt free money creation, and a Monetary Reform Act is the simple, straightforward, ultimate, right, just and fair solution to the present economic and financial problems of the world.
If we follow it through, a number of tremendous benefits will help humanity at large in the following ways:
1. No more unnecessary material - and, *ipso facto*, monetary - poverty
2. No more homelessness
3. No more hunger, malnutrition and starvation
4. No more unemployment, as everyone can be potentially self-employed at his/her productive initiative
5. No more inflation, since there would be sufficient purchasing power in the hands of every man, woman and child
6. Far less crime, or no more poverty-related or money-related crimes
7. Little, or possibly no more, discrimination on the basis or race or sex
8. Fewer threats of war
9. Fewer threats of rebellion and insurrection
10. Fewer rallies and insurrections
11. Less environmental degradation
12. Less beggary and unnecessary mendicancy
13. Happy communities and happy nations
14. Happy working conditions and work-force
15. Fewer bankruptcies, or possibly, no more bankruptcies at all
16. Fewer illegal activities, or possibly no more illegal activities at all
17. Less killing of - or, possibly, no more killing of - innocent born and unborn children
18. Less suicide - or possibly no more suicide - because of poverty, unemployment and money problems
19. Fewer cases of divorce - or possibly no more divorce and family breakdowns - caused by money problems.
20. Less overseas aid or foreign aid necessary, or possibly no more necessity of massive foreign aid from foreign taxpayers
21. Less brain drain - or possibly no more brain - from each nation on Earth, except by choice
22. Less sending out of overseas workers, or possibly no need of sending our people overseas for overseas employment, who oftentimes suffer exploitation and abuses.
Pragmatically, this extra basic income can be of help to every man, woman and child:
1. For "rainy days" or in times of calamity
2. For their old age, as pension is almost always not enough
3. For their hospital stay and additional medical costs
4. For educational, cultural and religious travel, etc.
5. For primary, secondary university and post-university education, to liberate people from tuition-fee debt-bondage
6. For house or shelter / home security.
There are other great benefits - probably hundreds and maybe even thousands - if supplementary basic income for every person is given as a matter of economic BIRTHRIGHT: not as a matter of welfare or dole-out, nor as a charity, but as a birthright.
FAILURE TO DO THIS - WHICH IS THE ONLY THING REQUIRED IN THE PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCES - WILL CAUSE US TO REGRET NOT HAVING DONE IT.
In the Philippines, because of the current system of debt finance, there are 1.5 million street children; and this number increases by more than 6,000 annually. Every day these children of poor families suffer from numerous kinds of cruelty and exploitation, hunger, and malnutrition. The parents of these children push them at a tender age to help earn income for the family when the family is in poverty or suffering from acute money crisis. We have 20,000 children prostitutes and 4 million child labourers, with 2.4 million of them working under hazardous conditions, while the government pays interest on odious debts, equivalent to $400,000 in daily interest to US banks and to others, plus $800 interest per SECOND, or around $14 to $15 billion (or P800 billion) in interest payments for 2010. And let's remember that the Philippine Department of Finance, through the Bureau of Internal Revenue, has revenues of P712.55 billion (just last December, BIR got P61.55 billion). BIR has a target to collect taxes by 2010 in the amount of P830 billion by the imposition of additional tax measures to be approved by the Philippine Congress and Senate, and by IMF-WB-imposed 12% Expanded Value Added Tax. The Philippine Banks are so proud that they had P5.3 TRILLION worth of assets in 2008 (just imagine how much more in 2009-2010?) ... telling all kinds of lies to deceive and fool the people about money creation at a time when Filipinos are hungry and their children are faced with all kinds of sufferings.
THE SELLING OF PHILIPPINE ASSETS IN 2009-2010
The Philippine Government, with the intensified pressures of debt, is now planning to raise P20 billion for 2009 from the sale of STATE-OWNED ASSETS to foreigners or to multinational corporations and tycoons. One of these is the 120-hectare Food Terminals Inc. Agro-Industrial Estate in Taguig, Metro Manila. Another asset is the Philippine Government's stake of 40 percent in PNOC-Exploration Corp. This sale is for the purposes of meeting the expected 2009 budget deficit of P102 billion, or roughly (US)$2 billion. There is a deficit not only because of the present economic situation, but because of the current debt-based money system. The Philippine tax revenue, which is already dictatorial, cannot meet the expenditures and the interest payments.
Further borrowings in vicious cycles from commercial, foreign and international bankers, the selling of Philippine assets or privatisation, and collecting even more taxes, are only aggravating the debt-ballooning situation in the Philippines. When there is a run on even a rural bank, or a bank holiday despite the propaganda of the Central Bank, is a sign of financial chaos. The fact that these rural banks have been taken over is likewise a sign of economic and financial chaos.
Out of the 2010 Philippine National Budget, P800 Billion is automatically appropriated for interest payments by the dictatorial policy called "Presidential Decree".
The so-called American "economic stimulus package" of a mere P10 billion for the Philippines is certainly useless. This economic stimulus package is only for the benefit of corrupt politicians and economists, and for the bankers' subtle and not-so-subtle control of money.
Filipinos are by nature happy people, but in this country, UNDER THE BONDAGE OF DEBT AND POVERTY, all Filipinos seem to feel as if they're on a roller coaster ride, with what's happening today.
As a Filipino guy - a small man who belongs to a poor family, a campaigner in this tortuous field mission - I must declare that money MUST be created or given for 3 major reasons in the Philippine setting:
1. To save human lives, especially those of the innocents and the poor
2. To help human beings to advancement
3. To secure human beings from exploitation, intimidation and control.
Money created for profits, for controlling human lives and for causing evil things to take place, is catastrophic. Money should not be controlled nor wasted in such a manner that it acts against life. Money is like muck, no good except when it is spread out, for saving lives and for the glory of God.
Bankers do not have any authentic sense of brotherhood *vis à vis* humanity. All they care about is to make insatiable profits from their power and usurping authority based on debt-based money creation - a heinously corrupt system - and based also on charging interest to humanity, so as to keep humanity in an endless chain of bondage of debt and poverty.
MUST WE STARVE OUR CHILDREN TO PAY INTEREST?
There must be a BAIL-OUT FOR THE PEOPLE!
It can be $30,000 for every AMERICAN, annually, and its equivalent in other countries,
the equivalent of (US)$10,000 for every Flipino, annually.
THIS SHOULD BE A GUARANTEED ANNUAL EXTRA BASIC INCOME FOR EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD.
Eric V. Encina