MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR- 2009!
Patrick H. Bellringer
I write this letter at this time hoping that you will take time to read it and reflect upon your pathway during this "holiday" season.
In the Christmas and New Year's rush have you ever questioned the meaning of it all? Christmas comes in many colors, sounds and smells---the commercialism of selling and buying candy and Christmas cards with monotonous prose, and postage stamps you can't afford. Christmas comes with Santa (Satan) Claus and silver bells, reindeer and winter wonderlands of snow and holly. Christmas comes with Christmas lights and Christmas sales, and churches, angels, and wine by golly---and presents, presents, presents of useful and useless and senseless "things".
Christmas is a time of celebration of the birth of the "Savior of the World", who was born on December 25, and for whom Christmas was named. Right? Wrong! Anyone who knows Truth knows that Esu Immanuel (Jesus) Sananda was born on August 8, 8 B.C. and came as a Truthbringer. He did not come to "save" anyone but to teach us again the Laws of God Aton and of the Creation. We save ourselves by living those Laws!
Christmas is by ancient tradition, a satanic holiday, which the "church" has adopted for its own purposes. World controllers have deliberately made Christmas into the greatest commercial sales time of the entire year---for their benefit. And we get trapped into buying and giving useless and senseless and expensive "things" in the name of commercialism.
Esu's gift to the world 2000 years ago was Truth! He has brought this same Truth again to our world in our day through the Phoenix Journals. The pulse of the Cosmos and of all Creation is that of giving and re-giving. The greatest gift I can give you for Christmas is Truth. Enclosed is a summary statement of the Laws of God and of Creation, also called the Laws of Balance. The full text is given in Phoenix Journal #27, entitled The Phoenix Operator-Owner Manual . Please accept my gift of "Truth". Have a very, Merry Christmas of "giving and regiving", and a very Happy New Year of truly "Living."
In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION
by Patrick H. Bellringer
These Laws were given forth by God Aton, God of Light, and Creation and are also called The Laws of Balance.
A. The highest command of The Law of Creation is:
Achieve the wisdom of knowledge inasmuch as this will enable you to wisely follow the Laws of the Creation.
B. The highest command of The Law of God is:
You shall Honor God as the Ruler of the human races and follow His Laws for HE is the "King of Wisdom".
We attain spiritual perfection by learning and wisely following the Laws given forth by God and Creation. We learn through the Spirit of God within us how to live in harmony and balance with all of Creation.
The Laws are as follows:
1. You shall have no other gods than the God Creator before you and abide with the Laws of the Creation which encompasses all. Also known as the "Law of One".
2. You shall not make for yourselves idols and false images to worship as gods for therein you give power into the hands of evil.
3. You shall love the Lord God with all your heart, soul and being (you must love thine self as God and God as self).
4. You shall not use the name of God irreverently, nor use of it to swear to a falsehood.
5. Remember God's "day" and keep it holy.
6. You shall honor your mother and father.
7. You shall not murder your fellow man.
8. You must not commit adultery.
9. You must not steal (materially or emotionally).
10. You must not covet or envy that which belongs to your neighbor.
11. You must not impose nor force your free-will upon the free-will of another. Also known as "The Law of Non-interference."
12. You must not judge others, but you must wisely judge all behavior and actions which are contrary to the Laws of Balance of God and The Creation.
13. As ye sow so shall ye reap. Also called "The Law of Cause and Effect."
14. You must honor all commitments made in service to God, the Father, the One within.
15. You must obey the wisdom of God for the responsible and balanced procreation of your species.
16. You must do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Also called "The Golden Rule".
17. Evil (adversaries of God) must always wear a sign of their evilness. (By their fruits ye shall know them).
18. You must not commit the act of slavery upon any human being of God
With the communion of the Spirit of Life within us, we must first wisely understand and follow the Laws of Balance, and secondly, we must wisely know where our responsibility begins and ends within the Creation upon this wonderful Planet Earth.
The first question to ask is how can I maintain my life in "harmony and balance" with the rest of "creation"? The answer is, you begin with the pure desire to know Truth. We must recognize that we are limited in our perception of Truth, and that God knows the best pathway for us to travel in His service. So we must then surrender our "will" to that which is God's Will.
"In your daily prayer you must ask God for the loving Light of protection, guidance, power, wisdom, knowledge, truth, integrity and courage in order to best serve His Will and not your will."
Then in our quiet corner we must meditate. We must listen. We must wait upon our Father-God who is within us to give us, that which we need to sustain us in His service. Our will and His Will must become one again.
--The Phoenix Journal/Contact Newspaper/The Spectrum Newspaper Archive site is at--
--The Bellringer Writings are at--